Skills to Help You Lead a Non-Profit That Fits Your Passion
Help make the world a better place and prepare for a leadership role at a non-profit organization through this customizable, two-year program.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Effectively Lead Non-Profits
Non-profit organizations require competent professionals who can lead their services. They may need leadership for fundraising or community service efforts. With the online Master of Arts in Non-Profit Administration program from Lindenwood University, you can prepare to make the world a better place.
Our master’s in non-profit administration program teaches you how to effectively lead an organization to success. Explore topics including fundraising, marketing, grant writing, and financial management. The knowledge you gain through this program will help you excel with effective agency leadership. It will also open doors to new opportunities so you can advance your career. In addition, you will gain valuable insight as you learn from educators who have real-world experience in the non-profit sector.
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
When you pursue your non-profit administration degree online, you will explore a variety of topics that are crucial to being an effective leader at a non-profit organization. The 37-credit-hour program includes 25 credit hours in its core curriculum. In addition, you will select 12 credit hours of elective courses that will help you hone your skills for the non-profit sector.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our master’s in non-profit administration program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GMAT is not required. Applicants with a lower GPA, however, may submit official GMAT or GRE scores in lieu of the 3.0 GPA requirement. Admission based on GMAT or GRE scores is granted to students who have an official minimum GMAT score of 500 or combined GRE scores of 300. Scores should less than five years old at the time of application. Applicants who do not meet the GPA, GMAT, or GRE thresholds may be considered for further evaluation and an interview may be required. Please discuss options with your enrollment counselor.
- 3 letters of recommendation
NOTE: The admissions deadline for this program is three weeks before the start of classes.Full Requirements
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — just at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online nonprofit administration program is offered at just $525 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Use ethical decision-making skills to successfully lead a non-profit organization
- Understand the function of the management process for a non-profit organization
- Demonstrate knowledge of the governance and regulations related to non-profit organizations
Some of the potential career paths you may pursue after earning your non-profit administration degree online include:
- Fundraising manager: $114,800
- Chief executive officer: $189,600
- Top executive: $104,980
Median annual salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Explore Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online MA in Non-Profit Administration in as few as 24 months.
The online MA in Non-Profit Administration requires the completion of 12 courses. Learn more about the curriculum for this program here.
The graduate degree in non-profit administration is designed to prepare students for leadership positions in youth and community service and non-profit management fields. Non-profit agencies, whether in the public, tax-supported domain or in the private volunteer sector, require skilled and knowledgeable managers at all levels. The graduate program in non-profit administration provides education in those areas of competency deemed necessary for effective agency leadership and fosters the career advancement of those already in the field.