An Accredited Online Program to Give You a Competitive Edge
Advance your career in the healthcare and human service industries and gain the skills for a leadership role. Accredited by the ACBSP.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Enhance Your Experience in Healthcare
Advance your career in the healthcare industry with the online Master of Healthcare Administration program from Lindenwood University. Our program gives you the competitive edge to excel in the field and to pursue an administrative role in various healthcare environments.
Designed for practicing professionals, our online MHA program’s curriculum is based on recommendations from the Accrediting Commission on Education for Health Service Administration. Explore key topics that include human resources in healthcare, healthcare law, healthcare analytics, and quality improvement.
Our faculty for the online MHA degree program have real-world experience in medical settings. Throughout this high-quality program, you will learn relevant theories and gain industry insight.
The online Master of Healthcare Administration program from Lindenwood University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
With a curriculum that is designed for the busy adult student, our online MHA program features an accelerated format. The 36 credit-hour program explores advanced healthcare administration topics. You will study research methods, administration of healthcare law, digital medicine, quality, strategy, and more.
In addition, you will be required to take a capstone course. An optional internship allows you to gain real-world experience in the industry.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online MHA program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GMAT is not required. Applicants with a lower GPA, however, may submit official GMAT or GRE scores in lieu of the 3.0 GPA requirement. Admission based on GMAT or GRE scores is granted to students who have an official minimum GMAT score of 500 or combined GRE scores of 300. Scores should less than five years old at the time of application. Applicants who do not meet the GPA, GMAT, or GRE thresholds may be considered for further evaluation and an interview may be required. Please discuss options with your enrollment counselor.
- Three letters of recommendation
NOTE: The admissions deadline for this program is three weeks before the start of classes.Full Requirements
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online master’s in healthcare administration program is offered at just $555 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Understand healthcare law from a management perspective
- Develop an effective strategic plan to manage a healthcare organization in the dynamic industry
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills to address ethical issues
Some of the potential career paths you may pursue after earning your MHA degree online include:
- Nursing home administrator: $84,260
- Medical and health services manager: $99,730
- Hospital administrator: $108,730
Median annual salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Explore Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online Master of Healthcare Administration in as few as 14–24 months.
The online Master of Healthcare Administration requires the completion of 12 courses. Learn more about the curriculum for this program here.
After earning your MHA, you can seek various leadership roles in the healthcare industry. Career paths include hospital administrators and nursing home administrators, as well as administrative roles at clinics, insurance companies, and policy organizations.