Take the Lead in Organizational Success
Ready to take your organizational leadership to the next level? With an online leadership master’s degree from Lindenwood University, you can get the tools you need to make an impact on organizational success.
This 100% online leadership master’s degree draws from a number of disciplines—from communications to management to help you develop a well-rounded approach to your leadership initiatives. Take advantage of ACBSP-accredited curriculum recognized as a Best Online Master’s in Organizational Leadership by BestColleges.com. Even better, you can complete your master’s in leadership online at your own pace in as little as one year!
Program at a Glance
Cost per Credit
At Lindenwood, we’ve designed a more accelerated, career-focused education model rooted in a 190-year-plus history of academic excellence, propelled by the aspirations of students like you.
- Accessible Learning
Through the online leadership master’s degree, you’ll explore key topics across organizational leadership. Refine your learning and career aspirations through a choice of elective courses across leadership and management. Explore focuses that advance your leadership theory and practice in areas such as the following:
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Leadership Theory
- Contemporary Issues in Leadership
For admission to your program, you will need to complete your online application and submit the following documents:
- Online Application
- Letter of intent including a persona; statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GMAT is not required. Applicants with a lower GPA, however, may submit official GMAT or GRE scores in lieu of the 3.0 GPA requirement. Admission based on GMAT or GRE scores is granted to students who have an official minimum GMAT score of 500 or combined GRE scores of 300. Scores should less than five years old at the time of application. Applicants who do not meet the GPA, GMAT, or GRE thresholds may be considered for further evaluation and an interview may be required. Please discuss options with your enrollment counselor.
The cost per credit hour for this program is $597. Besides affordable tuition, we offer a generous transfer policy of up to nine credits toward your degree completion to further offset tuition costs—to save you time and money on your education!
Frequently Asked Questions
No, we do not charge any fees in addition to tuition.
The online master’s in leadership program allows you to transfer up to nine credits. Learn more about our transfer policy with your admissions counselor.
Yes, there are scholarships available. Learn more about our scholarship opportunities with your admissions counselor.
Why Choose Lindenwood University Online?
Since 1832, Lindenwood University has served students worldwide with affordable, high-quality academic programs providing real experience and real success. After nearly 200 years of academic excellence, Lindenwood is committed to a set of core values, including integrity, dedication, excellence, creativity, and community.
We evolve our online degree programs to reflect the latest in academic research and innovation and to meet the top standards of higher education.
We are committed to offering our students studying online low tuition rates on top of multiple ways to save on your education.
Our programs align curriculum to industry realities from experienced instructors who share real-world insights.
We employ experts who are dedicated to helping our students with financial aid planning, enrollment counseling, tutoring services, and more.
We are committed to helping you succeed.
Throughout each step of your online degree program, you will receive support. From enrollment and tuition planning to staying on the right track, your support team is there to ensure your success.