An Online Degree Program to Prepare You to Be a Leader
Discover how to lead a small or large business through its organizational changes with this ACBSP-accredited program.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Lead Businesses Through Changes
Develop the skills to move up the ladder and enter a leadership role with Lindenwood University’s online Master of Arts in Leadership program. Ideal for those with an undergraduate degree who want to advance their careers, this program prepares you to lead small and large organizations. In addition, BestColleges.com has ranked this program on its 2018 list of Best Online Master’s in Organizational Leadership.
This program gets you ready to lead organizational changes that can occur as a business progresses. You will explore key topics that include personnel law, organizational communication, financial policy, and organizational change and development.
When you earn your master’s in leadership online, you will learn from experienced business professionals who incorporate their real-world knowledge into the curriculum.
The online Master of Arts in Leadership program from Lindenwood University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
Our online master’s in leadership program consists of 30 credit hours that focus on key topics that will help you become an effective leader for a business or organization. The program’s core curriculum, 21 credit hours, give you a strong foundation in leadership principles. You will then have the ability to choose a financial course, as well as two elective courses.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online master’s in leadership program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GMAT is not required. Applicants with a lower GPA, however, may submit official GMAT or GRE scores in lieu of the 3.0 GPA requirement. Admission based on GMAT or GRE scores is granted to students who have an official minimum GMAT score of 500 or combined GRE scores of 300. Scores should less than five years old at the time of application. Applicants who do not meet the GPA, GMAT, or GRE thresholds may be considered for further evaluation and an interview may be required. Please discuss options with your enrollment counselor.
- Three letters of recommendation
NOTE: The admissions deadline for this program is three weeks before the start of classes.Full Requirements
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online master’s in leadership program is offered at just $585 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Understand and use the various organizational interventions to implement inclusive and lasting changes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the function and context of a leadership role and how to improve leadership effectiveness
- Utilize best practices for managing a business or organization
Some of the potential career paths you may pursue after earning your master’s in leadership online include:
- Human resource manager: $113,300
- Training and development manager: $111,340
- Postsecondary education administrator: $94,340
Median annual salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Explore Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online MA in Leadership in as few as 12 months.
The online Master of Arts in Leadership program is designed with your career advancement in mind. As a graduate of the program, you’ll be equipped with the skills to advance in your current company or move into leadership positions such as training and development manager, human resources manager, postsecondary education administrator, and more.