An Online Program to Help You Create Viral Content
Prepare for a career in an emerging field in just two years. This program has the highest record of employment for all of our graduate programs.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Create Effective Digital Marketing Campaigns
The online Master of Science in Digital Marketing program from Lindenwood University gives you a firm foundation in digital and social marketing. Through the digital marketing masters degree, you’ll explore how to create, evaluate, and optimize content and campaigns for different demographics.
Our master’s in digital marketing online prepares you for a dynamic, in-demand field. Through the comprehensive curriculum, you will study key topics that include personal branding, content creation, audience analysis, and media literacy. You will learn how to define audiences and measure the effectiveness of digital media strategies. This program also offers the opportunity to gain practical experience as you work with clients to create digital marketing content.
In addition, you will learn from faculty who bring their real-world experience from this growing field into the online classroom.
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
With a curriculum that explores digital content and social media campaigns, our digital marketing courses online include industry-driven topics that will help you succeed in the field. This 36-credit-hour program offers a customizable curriculum so that you can better meet your professional goals.
Core curriculum in the digital marketing master’s degree consists of 18 credit hours and includes courses in research and scholastic writing. You will also need to complete graduate seminars and a thesis or project. In addition, you will study 18 credit hours of specialized coursework — examine topics of your choosing in social media and digital content marketing.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online MS in Digital Marketing program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Undergraduate degree must be in a related field, or leveling courses are required. Please contact your enrollment counselor with questions.
- If GPA below a 3.0, three references and/or GRE will be required
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Additional deliverables may be required depending on area of study, such as a writing sample and/or portfolio of work. Please contact your enrollment counselor for details.
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. The master’s in digital marketing online program is offered at just $495 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Use various techniques and tools to identify demographic data to effectively market to audiences
- Collaborate with clients to develop digital marketing collateral
- Skillfully craft personal brands to effectively promote clients by using social media platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online MS in Digital Marketing in 12 months.
The online MS in Digital Marketing requires the completion of 12 courses. Learn more about the curriculum for this program here.
When you complete the online Master’s in Digital Marketing program, you’ll have the skills necessary to advance in your current company as a marketing leader, or pursue diverse leadership roles in the field, such as social media manager, marketing manager, public relations specialist, and more.