A Customizable Program to Further Your Skills in Education
Focus on one of four concentrations — curriculum for dyslexia, education and business leadership, curriculum and instruction, K-12 e-Learning — as you earn your master’s degree in just two years
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Take Your Education Knowledge to the Next Level
Further develop your skills for the educational environment with the online Master of Arts in Education program from Lindenwood University. This program allows you to study one of four areas to specialize your knowledge for the classroom and beyond. Choose curriculum and instruction, K-12 e-Learning, education and business leadership, or designing curriculum for students with dyslexia.
For the curriculum and instruction focus of our online master’s in education, you will strengthen your classroom teaching skills. You will also have the option to customize your program by choosing 18 credit hours of education courses. By choosing K-12 e-Learning Certificate, you’ll develop the skills and learn proven strategies needed to educate children of all ages in digital learning environments. The education and business leadership focus explores topics that can apply to roles in publishing, corporate training, or educational marketing. This area offers a Business Leadership Graduate Certificate. Finally, the designing curriculum for students with dyslexia focus teaches you how to work with students who need help with reading. This option provides a Dyslexia Graduate Certificate.
This program does not lead to a teaching certification.
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
Explore advanced topics in education with our online master’s in education. This program includes a total of 33 credit hours. Fifteen credit hours examine core foundational subjects, such as educational research and the innovation mindset.
You will then select a concentration to specialize your degree: Curriculum and Instruction, Designing Curriculum for Students with Dyslexia, Designing and Implementing K-12 e-Learning, and Education and Business Leadership. Each concentration is 18 credit hours.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online master’s in education program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Students with a lower GPA may make an appeal to the Director of Graduate Studies for admission. Please contact your enrollment counselor to discuss further.
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — just at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online master’s in education program is offered at just $495 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Utilize best practices and theories regarding innovation to create a conducive learning environment in school and business settings
- Understand the historical, sociological, and philosophical viewpoints of education, as well as the evolving role of educators in other fields
- Demonstrate knowledge of student development, learning, individual differences, assessment, and motivation
Some of the potential career paths you may pursue after earning your master’s in education online include:
- Childcare center director: $47,940
- High school teacher: $60,320
- Elementary school teacher: $57,980
- Corporate trainer: $55,360
- Small business owner: $71,335
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online MA in Education in as few as 24 months.
The online MA in Education requires the completion of 11 courses. Learn more about the curriculum here.
The online MA in Education does not lead to licensure. Learn more about the professional outcomes of this program here.