Diverse Careers for In-Demand Fields
The online BA/BS in Business Administration degree offers six career-specific concentrations that provide the skills you need to compete in your chosen field. Choose from accounting, finance, health management, management, marketing, supply chain management, and gain the expertise you need for a variety of business administration careers.
- Thousands of new business administration careers each year
- $135,900 median annual salary for marketing managers
- Average 7% job growth
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports a growing need for business leaders. The management field is expanding by 7% per year, creating more than 21,000 new jobs for administrative services managers by 2028.
Marketing managers are responsible for managing multiple members of the marketing department to produce effective marketing campaigns. Typically employed by a company or marketing agency, these managers work with diverse creative professionals to achieve the common goal of promoting a business’ products and services.
Industrial Production Manager
Industrial production managers lead employees in production facilities and manufacturing plants to ensure all operations are completed efficiently. They are responsible for developing strategic plans to produce products and materials as fast and as efficiently as possible.
Career and salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional business administration job opportunities for graduates include:
- Budget analyst
- Financial manager
- Financial analyst
- Medical and health services manager
- Health information technician
- Administrative services manager
- Human resources manager
- Market research analyst
- Operations research analyst
- Management analyst
As you’re making your decision about pursuing an online degree, you are likely to have questions. From program information to details about the application process, we’re here to help you find the answers you need.
Program Outcomes: Business Tools for the Future
When you complete the BA/BS in Business Administration degree, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate strong decision-making and problem-solving skills to make ethical business decisions
- Assess and interpret financial and accounting information to help an organization reach its budgetary goals
- Understand how global trends, government, and trade affect a business
- Execute effective management techniques in diverse business settings
- Exhibit advanced knowledge in your concentration area and immediately apply this expertise to the workplace
Specialty Skills for Your Chosen Field
The online BA/BS in Business Administration degree offers six career-focused concentrations to prepare you for the next step in your profession.
Lindenwood University is committed to supporting its students academically and professionally after graduation.
Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-941-0568 to learn more about the career services that are available to you.