MBA Career Paths: Leadership Skills for Your Area of Business
Lindenwood’s online MBA program teaches the skills you need to advance your business career and drive success as a leader in your company. Open the door to diverse MBA career paths and choose from emphasis options in accounting, healthcare administration, human resource management, international business, leadership, management, marketing, non-profit administration, project management, and supply chain management.
- Many MBA career paths are growing by 15%
- $129,890 median annual salary for financial managers
- $116,720 median annual salary for human resources managers
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports a 15% industry growth rate for financial management positions. At this rate, more than 108,000 new positions for financial managers alone will be created by 2029.
Industrial Production Manager
Industrial production managers lead employees in production facilities and manufacturing plants to ensure all operations are completed efficiently. They are responsible for developing strategic plans to produce products and materials as fast and as efficiently as possible.
Human Resources Manager
Human resources managers oversee the professional department that maintains staffing inquiries of a business and ensures all employees have the supplies they need to perform their jobs, along with the benefits they need to lead satisfying lives. Their responsibilities also include conducting formal communication between employees and company management and hosting employee training programs.
Career and salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional MBA career paths for graduates of this program:
- Marketing manager
- General manager
- Administrative services managers
- Compensation and benefits manager
- Budget analyst
- Personal financial adviser
- Training and development manager
- Top executive
As you’re making your decision about pursuing an online degree, you are likely to have questions. From program information to details about the application process, we’re here to help you find the answers you need.
Program Outcomes: Business Tools for Various MBA Career Paths
When you complete the online MBA, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills to effectively solve challenges and manage an organization.
- Successfully analyze finances and budget and determine methods to improve an organization’s financial health.
- Understand the factors that influence marketing decision-making to utilize systematic approaches to resolving marketing issues and create effective marketing strategies.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of the business policies that apply to your company while developing management strategies to lead staff members.
- Conduct and share thorough statistical research.
Specialty Skills for Your Chosen Field
The Master of Business Administration online program currently offers ten areas of emphasis to prepare you for various MBA career paths.
Lindenwood University is committed to supporting its students academically and professionally after graduation.
Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-941-0568 to learn more about the career services that are available to you.