A Degree to Help You Climb the Corporate Ladder
Become a business leader through an MBA curriculum that examines case studies and contemporary issues. Specialize in one of several areas in this ACBSP-accredited program.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Become a Business Leader
Lindenwood University’s online Master of Business Administration program gives you the opportunity to gain hands-on, practical experience in the business world. Through a comprehensive curriculum, you will explore the skills, concepts, and management practices that will help you become a business leader.
Our online MBA program provides real-world insight into the field as you learn from experienced business professionals. As you examine case studies and modern issues, you will gain specialized business knowledge. Select one of several specializations to tailor your degree and meet your professional goals.
Our online MBA program offers small class sizes that allow you to receive the personal attention you deserve.
* An additional 18 credits of prerequisites may be required.
The online Master of Business Administration program from Lindenwood University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Our online MBA program offers several specializations to help you meet your professional goals.
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
When you earn your Master of Business Administration online, you will explore advanced business topics. The program’s core curriculum focuses on areas such as accounting, finance, management, and marketing.
You will also have the opportunity to select five elective courses to customize your degree to suit your professional goals. A capstone course explores business policies and strategies.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online MBA program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- GMAT is not required. Applicants with a lower GPA, however, may submit official GMAT or GRE scores in lieu of the 3.0 GPA requirement. Admission based on GMAT or GRE scores is granted to students who have an official minimum GMAT score of 500 or combined GRE scores of 300. Scores should less than five years old at the time of application. Applicants who do not meet the GPA, GMAT, or GRE thresholds may be considered for further evaluation and an interview may be required. Please discuss options with your enrollment counselor.
- Three letters of recommendation
NOTE: The admissions deadline for this program is two weeks before the start of classes.Full Requirements
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — just at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online MBA program is offered at just $555 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer financial assistance, U.S. military benefits, and the opportunity to transfer up to 9 previously earned college credits for this graduate program.Full Tuition Details
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving and decision-making skills to effectively solve challenges and manage an organization
- Successfully analyze finances and budget and determine methods to improve an organization’s financial health
- Understand the factors that influence marketing decision-making to utilize systematic approaches to resolving marketing issues and create effective marketing strategies
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online Master of Business Administration (MBA) in as few as 15 months.
The online Master of Business Administration requires the completion of 6 core courses, plus the courses required for your concentration. Learn more about the curriculum for this program here.
Our Master of Business Administration online program gives you the skills you need to succeed in a number of high-level business careers. After graduation, you can pursue roles such as financial manager, general or operations manager, marketing manager, or human resource manager. With a business degree, career possibilities are endless as your knowledge can be applied to almost any industry.