An Online Program Designed to Help You Leverage Technology
Become an expert in an emerging field of education as you teach and train others in a variety of settings.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
Enhance Learning Experiences with Technology
Discover how to leverage modern technology in the classroom with the online Master of Arts in Educational Technology program from Lindenwood University. This program explores the technological tools you can use to effectively teach and train others in a variety of settings. You will become an expert in software, hardware, web-based applications, and more.
The curriculum for our online master’s in educational technology program improves your instructional abilities to meet the demands of a world that is becoming increasingly more virtual. You will examine the principles, theories, and trends of instructional design and learn how to use technology to effectively deliver information.
In addition, our educational technology master’s program prepares you for a leadership role in a setting that relies on instructional technology. Upon graduation, you will be able to create educational technology plans, including assessment, and implementation.
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
Through our online master’s in educational technology, you will study how to effectively use technology to enhance your teaching and training capabilities.
The 33-credit-hour program includes nine credits of core courses that explore the innovation mindset, educational research, and the conceptualization of education. The program’s 24 credit hours of major courses examine key topics in educational technology.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online master’s in educational technology program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- If GPA is lower, an appeal can be made to the Director of Graduate Studies for admission. Please contact your enrollment counselor to discuss further.
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online master’s in educational technology program is offered at just $495 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Understand how instructional technology can be used to engage students and promote rigor in the classroom
- Effectively apply technology skills in innovative ways to develop a collaborative learning environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of the ethical issues related to educational technology at the local, state, national, and international levels
Some of the potential career paths you may pursue after earning your educational technology master’s online include:
- Instructional coordinator: $64,450
- Training and development specialist: $60,870
- High school teacher: $60,320
Median annual salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Explore Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online MA in Educational Technology in as little as 18 months.
You’ll complete 11 courses in the online MA in Educational Technology. Learn more about this program’s curriculum here.
No, because the MA in Educational Technology is a non-licensure program.