Advance as a Leader in Diverse Digital Marketing Careers
Lindenwood’s online Master’s Digital Marketing program is designed to elevate your career skills and prepare you for success in the growing field of digital media. As a student, you’ll learn to lead captivating marketing campaigns on diverse platforms and gain the expertise necessary for advanced digital marketing careers.
- 6% annual industry growth for advertising and marketing managers
- 18,000 new digital marketing careers by 2029
- $135,900 median annual salary for advertising and marketing managers
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that the marketing management career is growing at a steady pace of 6% per year. As this expansion continues, more than 18,000 new digital marketing careers will be made available by 2029.
While working with a team of creative professionals, marketing managers plan and oversee advertising campaigns to produce effective marketing materials. They ensure marketing campaigns are developed on time and that they reflect current market research.
Public Relations Specialist
Public relations specialists are responsible for establishing a positive reputation for their company and maintaining customer loyalty. Their responsibilities may include distributing press releases, planning community outreach programs, and developing a voice for their company.
Career and salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional digital marketing careers for graduates of this program:
- Content strategist
- Social media specialist
- Social media manager
As you’re making your decision about pursuing an online degree, you are likely to have questions. From program information to details about the application process, we’re here to help you find the answers you need.
Program Outcomes: Skills for In-Demand Digital Marketing Careers
When you complete the Master’s in Digital Marketing online degree, you will be able to:
- Use various techniques and tools to identify demographic data to market to audiences effectively
- Collaborate with clients to develop digital marketing collateral
- Skillfully craft personal brands to effectively promote clients by using social media platforms
- Conduct effective market research to determine the most beneficial platforms and audiences when developing a digital marketing campaign
- Expertly utilize social media to engage brands with their consumers and influence sales
Lindenwood University is committed to supporting its students academically and professionally after graduation.
Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-941-0568 to learn more about the career services that are available to you.
We host four job fairs per year, both on campus and through our partnerships within the Gateway Career Association.
Office of Career Services
We can help you begin your job search, make professional connections, and prepare for the job you want.
When you graduate with a degree from Lindenwood, you’ll be a part of our extensive network of former students.
Find Your Strengths
Explore your talents with Gallup StrengthsQuest, an assessment tool that sets you up for career success.