An Industry-Driven Online Program to Prepare You to Lead
Build the skills for a lucrative and in-demand career leading technology teams. Study relevant, industry-driven coursework that blends business and technology skills.
Become an Effective Cybersecurity Manager
With the increasing frequency of data breaches, the demand for skilled cybersecurity professionals is growing. Boost your career in this technical field with the online Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management program from Lindenwood University. Through a comprehensive curriculum, you will build the skills needed to pursue a management or leadership role in the field.
Our online master’s in cybersecurity management program teaches you relevant, industry-driven topics. Explore forensics evaluation, ethical hacking and countermeasures, and cybersecurity systems and architectures. Throughout the program, you will learn from faculty who are highly experienced in the field.
Learn more about Lindenwood’s undergraduate degree in Cybersecurity and its graduate degree in Cybersecurity Management first hand in this interview with Professor Angela Holden, DM, PMP.
A Curriculum Designed to Help You Succeed
The relevant, industry-driven MS in Cybersecurity Management program blends business and technology concepts to help you develop strong management skills.
Through 36 credit hours in a variety of courses, you will explore key cybersecurity and business topics. This program also requires the completion of a capstone or internship course.Explore Curriculum
To apply to our online master’s in cybersecurity management program, you must submit the following:
- Online application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s), as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Undergraduate degree must be in a related field or a minimum of two years of relevant professional experience and industry certifications is required
- If GPA is below 3.0, three letters of recommendation from professional or academic references may be submitted. An interview may also be required.
What It’s Like to Study Online
Being an online student doesn’t mean that you will sacrifice access to the tools, resources, support, and community that you would have through a traditional on-campus program. In fact, you will still get the college experience — just at an affordable price from the comfort of your home.
Find out more about what it’s like to study online at Lindenwood.Online Student Life
Cost to Attend
We strive to provide a high-quality online education at an affordable price. Our online MS in Cybersecurity Management program is offered at just $540 per credit hour.
In addition, we offer the opportunity to transfer previously earned college credits, financial assistance, and U.S. military benefits.Full Tuition Details
- Evaluate leadership, management, and communication skills that are necessary to navigate through the complexities of the 21st-century business environment, understand the threat of cybersecurity to business, and the need to mitigate cybersecurity risk
- Analyze the interactions among cybersecurity functions and other entities within the enterprise and the impact of such interactions on enterprise operations
- Create a plan to securely implement enterprise resources including development or acquisition of software to ensure mitigation of enterprise risk, while ensuring scalability, effective utilization, and maximization of returns on investment
Some of the potential career paths you may pursue after earning your MS in Cybersecurity Management include:
- Computer and information systems manager: $142,530
- Database administrator: $90,070
- Network and computer systems administrator: $82,050
Median annual salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.Explore Careers
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can complete the online MS in Cybersecurity Management in 12 months.
The online MS in Cybersecurity Management requires the completion of 12 courses. Learn more about the curriculum for this program here.
After graduating from this program, you can seek higher-level roles in the field of information technology. Many graduates advance their careers and move into more administrative or leadership roles. Potential career paths include chief information security officer, information security analyst, and more.