Roles that are Essential to Business Growth
Marketing is utilized by nearly every business to promote goods and services, increase profits, and contribute to company growth. By earning your marketing degree online with Lindenwood, you’ll develop the problem-solving and decision-making skills it takes to overcome obstacles in business and attract consumers in a variety of marketing careers.
- $135,900 median salary for marketing managers
- 6% annual industry growth
- Thousands of new positions each year
As a Lindenwood graduate, you’ll qualify for diverse, in-demand marketing careers. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that marketing management is expanding by 6% per year, creating more than 18,000 new positions by 2029.
While working with a team of creative professionals, marketing managers plan and oversee advertising campaigns to produce effective marketing materials. They ensure marketing campaigns are developed on time and that they reflect current market research.
Market Research Analyst
Market research analysts conduct extensive research into consumers’ needs and demands and provide information regarding market demographics and sale trends to businesses. Their research provides insight into the profitable future of specific goods and services and, therefore, impacts companies’ business decisions.
Career and salary information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Additional marketing careers for graduates of this program:
- Public relations specialist
- Cost estimator
- Survey researcher
- Advertising sales agent
As you’re making your decision about pursuing an online degree, you are likely to have questions. From program information to details about the application process, we’re here to help you find the answers you need.
Program Outcomes: Essential Skills for Business
When you complete the online Bachelor’s in Marketing degree with Lindenwood, you will be able to:
- Exhibit effective decision-making and problem-solving skills to strategically select appropriate marketing techniques
- Define marketing issues and opportunities, assess solutions, and develop strategies to address these issues
- Demonstrate strong management skills for establishing goals, managing change, and more
- Utilize market research to develop effective strategies for advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with diverse creative professionals to produce physical and digital marketing materials
Lindenwood University is committed to supporting its students academically and professionally after graduation.
Contact an enrollment counselor at 855-941-0568 to learn more about the career services that are available to you.
We host four job fairs per year, both on campus and through our partnerships within the Gateway Career Association.
Office of Career Services
We can help you begin your job search, make professional connections, and prepare for the job you want.
When you graduate with a degree from Lindenwood, you’ll be a part of our extensive network of former students.
Find Your Strengths
Explore your talents with Gallup StrengthsQuest, an assessment tool that sets you up for career success.