Prepare for Success
Are you ready to get started with Lindenwood University Online and take the next step toward your future?
We offer a convenient, simple admission process that’s completely online. And there’s no application fee. To apply to one of our many online programs, follow the steps below.
Upcoming Start Dates
- Fall I: August 24, 2020
- Fall II: October 19, 2020
- Spring I: January 11, 2021
Lindenwood Online Admission Process
- Complete your application online. You can save your application at any time and come back to it later.
- Submit all of the required documents for your application. When you apply, you will need the following:
- Online application
- All official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended. If you have fewer than 24 college credits, you will need to submit your official high school transcript.
- Letter of intent/personal statement (1 to 2 page document indicating your interest in the program and Lindenwood)
- Online Application
- Current résumé
- Letter of intent, including a personal statement regarding your interest in the program and career goals
- Official undergraduate transcript(s) as well as official transcript(s) from any graduate school(s) attended
- Other department requirements
Connect with an Enrollment Counselor
You don’t have to go through the enrollment process alone.
Our friendly enrollment counselors are prepared to help you throughout the Lindenwood Online admission process. They will answer questions and make sure you have everything you need to apply.Request Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to some of the questions we are commonly asked.
You can conveniently apply for admission to any of our programs online. You may access the application here.
No, we do not charge a fee when you submit your application.
Yes, you can get in touch with an enrollment counselor. They will be able to answer your questions throughout the admission process. You can contact an enrollment counselor here.
Depending on the level of your program, you may need to submit test scores, transfer credits (for a bachelor’s program), or the GPA you obtained for your bachelor’s degree (for your graduate program). For our undergraduate programs, official ACT or SAT scores are optional. Our graduate programs may require official GRE scores if your bachelor’s program GPA is below 3.0.
Yes. We don’t want the college credits you have already earned to go to waste. At Lindenwood Online, we offer a generous credit transfer policy for our undergraduate programs. You can even complete your degree in as few as 30 credit hours taken within the Lindenwood University system. Your transfer credits must meet minimum GPA requirements and be applicable to this program’s curriculum and general education coursework. We also partner with several community colleges, which you can learn about here.
Yes, you can apply to one of our online programs even if you don’t live near campus. The beauty of online programs is that you can earn your degree wherever it’s convenient for you — whether you live down the street from campus, in a nearby state, or across the country.